ZEISS is an internationally leading technology enterprise operating in the optics and optoelectronics industries. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology. With its solutions, the company constantly advances the world of optics and helps shape technological progress. The company is divided up into the six business groups Industrial Metrology, Microscopy, Medical Technology, Vision Care, Consumer Optics and Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology. ZEISS is represented in over 40 countries – with around 30 production sites, over 50 sales and service locations and about 25 research and development facilities.
In fiscal year 2013/14 the company generated revenue approximating 4.3 billion euros with just under 25,000 employees. Founded in 1846 in Jena, the company is headquartered in Oberkochen, Germany. Carl Zeiss AG is the strategic management holding company that manages the ZEISS Group. The company is wholly owned by the Carl Zeiss Stiftung (Carl Zeiss Foundation).
• Up to 33% o National Price List (30% if net Rx sales is less than $2000/month). • 3% quarterly practice rebate paid on Private Pay, VSP and EyeMed through LLS. • Let your optical work for your medical with ONEZEISS program.
• ZEISS Practice Advantage Program for practice building support.
• Two-year warranty on premium ZEISS AR coatings.
• $1.95 overnight shipping per pair.
• 50% o second pairs ordered within 30 days (one pair must have AR). • Special stock lens pricing.
New Member Program*
New IECP members will receive a 50% discount on Carl Zeiss Vision Rx lab services on qualifying lenses for the rst 3 months.
* New Member is de ned as a member that does not purchase Products and Services from Carl Zeiss Vision, or has purchased less than $1,000 a month in the previous three months.
Doctors must complete a Carl Zeiss Vision Authorization form (see Appendix) and submit to the local Zeiss Representative.